Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 February 2015

The Low Carb Dietitian's Guide to Health and Beauty by Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator Franziska Spritzler


Franziska Spritzler, RD, CDE, is a strong proponent of carbohydrate restriction for people struggling with weight and blood glucose issues. In addition to working in private practice, she is a freelance writer whose articles about low-carbohydrate diets have been published online and in diabetes journals and magazines, including the American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Spectrum. She is also the creator ofwww.lowcarbdietitian.com.

The book is available pre-order for Kindle and other devices here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel sure this will be worth ordering. Must do so :)

Anonymous said...

The front of this book has some good food on it's cover. Strange question perhaps but is it a thick book or one that is quite easy to read? Can I find out on amazon?
Susie

Franziska Spritzler said...

Firstly, thank you so much to Eddie for featuring my book in this blog post. I very much appreciate your continued support!

Susie, thanks for your question. I think the book is quite easy to read. My approach was to make it understandable by all, yet very evidence-based. One of my clients said it felt just like she I was talking to her in one of our sessions. I think (hope!) you enjoy it if you decide to purchase it :)

Best,
Franziska