Total Pageviews

Monday 22 September 2014

Hope Warshaw still flogging the diet of slow death for diabetics ?

I had a run in on twitter on Saturday with a US dietitian called Leah McGrath. She had tweeted me in defence of Hope Warshaw, Leah failed miserably in her defence of the High Priestess of carb and medication promotion, but it did bring Hope out of the woodwork as you can see. I had referred to Hope and her diet of slow death for diabetics. Hope's response "I've learned they don't listen to research, think their way is right for all. Oh, well!"

What research would that be Hope? Everywhere I go these days I read sugar and refined carbs are the leading cause of the epidemics of obesity, type two diabetes and heart disease. I am reading healthy saturated fats from natural sources are not the cause of obesity and heart disease. Check out Old Dog Ma and her take on a sound diet for a diabetic here.

Eddie 7 mins
  1. Tx for reasoning w . I've learned they don't listen to research, think their way is right for all. Oh, well!
  2. Hope who are you trying to kid? high carb for diabetics and use dangerous meds, do you ever read the news ?
  3. Why are dietitians making zero progress into the obesity and type two epidemics?

2 comments:

Galina L. said...

I wonder what Hope W. would say about the story of "clearing" Dr.Annika Dahlqvist from charges of advising her diabetics patients after the panel did look through research.

Lowcarb team member said...

Hope offers no hope to most diabetics. Junk food and more drugs has proved a total disaster in the control of diabetes. The statistics prove it.

Eddie