Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 November 2013

Bonkers Buy for Sid !

Driving through London yesterday we saw a giant billboard advertising cheap cornflakes. It gave us a chuckle. Now I know why Sid is always trying to flog cornflakes to us. This is an ad from the Morrisons website. Is Sid on the payroll ? we need to be told ! 750 grams divided by Sid's 17 grams for breckie means a box will last Sid 44 days and only cost around three pence per day, the old skinflint. Sid is certainly cheap to run. Eddie



Get this down your neck, you know it makes sense, why fight it ?

Eddie

2 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

I wish I could do my fry up for 3 pence a day but It's bloody worth the extra money eh?-Fills me up 'til dinner nicely without feeling weak and starving by 11 am as cereal based breakfasts used to do to me.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Like the look of your lower picture!