Total Pageviews

Friday 14 September 2012

Mentally ill to be allowed to become MPs !


Yes folks you read that headline correctly. Since when did being mentally ill stop someone becoming an MP ? Most of them are barking mad and living in a parallel universe. Look at Thatcher’s spell at the helm, a total psychopath if ever I saw one. Let’s not forget Blair took us to war because god told him it was ok.

Charles Walker, a Conservative MP who has previously spoken movingly about his battle with mental illness, was among those who supported the new law. "I am delighted to say that I have been a practising fruitcake for 31 years," he told MPs.

Hardly a day goes by when I am not being told I’m mentally ill, or a complete mad man on this blog, but hey thems the breaks. There appears to be hope for me yet ! Today the blog, tomorrow my hand on the nuke button.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9543764/Mentally-ill-to-be-allowed-to-become-MPs-serve-on-juries-and-be-company-directors.html

Eddie

No comments: