Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Diabetes does not have to progress to horrific complications !

The main symptom for diabetes is highly elevated blood glucose numbers. Highly elevated BG numbers is the reason for diabetic complications. Hold good BG numbers, less than HbA1c six and stay free from complications. The younger you are the more important. Non diabetics do not suffer from the complications as shown in the video. I normally embed videos but not this time.


PLEASE NOTE THE VIDEO SHOWS IMAGES THAT WILL DISTRESS MANY PEOPLE ! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y048tLSNk&feature=related


Eddie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I was feeling sick by the end of that. It certainly will make sure that I am very careful with my diabetes control. I really don't recommend that anyone watches that.