Total Pageviews

Monday 25 July 2011

Weight loss and Lowcarb: Time to stop denying the science !

I’m having a debate in a Norwegian paper with some official “nutrition experts”. They claimed that weight loss studies do not show any advantage for low carb diets. Unbelievably enough, that is what many so called experts still believe.

It’s either ignorance or science denial.

There are at least thirteen [updated:14] modern high quality trials that have shown significantly better weight loss with low carb diets. Here they are:


http://www.dietdoctor.com/weight-loss-time-to-stop-denying-the-science

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great stuff - thanks

Anonymous said...

I do wonder about these "experts" when I started to low carb the weight came off quite quickly and it has stayed off. I am now at a comfortable weight for me, I iook better for it and I certainly feel a lot better with more energy than I've had for years.