Total Pageviews

Friday 10 June 2011

Swedish Triathlete Jonas Colting: Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet Extending My Athletic Career.

"World-class Swedish triathlete Jonas Colting with us to talk about how the high-fat, low-carb nutritional approach has not only improved his health but also maximized his athletic performance in competition–he won the Ultraman World Championships in 2004 and then again in 2007 as well as high finishes in the Long Distance World Cup in 2001, 2004, and 2005. Jonas credits livin’ la vida low-carb for his athletic breakthrough over the past few years."




http://www.carbwire.com/2009/06/15/swedish-triathlete-jonas-colting-low-carb-high-fat-diet-extending-my-athletic-career

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know you had a picture of me!

Only kidding, wish I looked that fit.

I do go walking every day.

Good article though, thanks.

Doug

Anonymous said...

You must be my twin brother Doug, you look just like me.
Oh I wish.
Interesting article.
Thanks.
Joe.

Lowcarb team member said...

Many of us had no choice in the lowcarb life, we became diabetics. Jonas chose to lowcarb to improve his strength and endurance. This makes it all the more encouraging !

Eddie