Total Pageviews

Monday 27 June 2011

A Clique Members Views on Fat.

 “Personally, I would hate that but that's just me. I like a variety of food in my diet otherwise it can get pretty boring. I also don't like the taste of fat and always cut the fat off before cooking/frying. I tried it a couple of times but I nearly vomited and hat to spit it out again. I don't like eating things like octopus/eal or horse meat either but there are people who love it and eat it by the ton, just a taste thing I guess.”

How many reading this eat tons of horse meat, octopus or eel. None of those foods are used in my diet. How many eating great lumps of fat, I don’t. I do not eat foods like fat laden chops etc. I cut the fat off bacon. Eating lumps of solid fat has never appealed to me. Not that I believe it can harm anyone. I know people that love eating visible fat on meat, good for them. The lowcarb antis love to paint a picture of us gorging on ‘tons’ of fat, we are up to our necks in the stuff, more bullshit. Bullshit is all they talk, and that’s a fact.

The person I quoted say he is uses ‘lots’ of med’s last time I checked his profile, lot’s of med’s to control diabetes is not for us. As the wise know, to control type two diabetes you have two main options, lifestyle or med’s. Years ago us lowcarbers looked at the med’s option, what was available. Avandia, banned, Actos. banned, Glick, knocks your pancreas out. Other type two wonder meds carry black box cancer warnings. And all of these med’s do not reduce blood glucose anywhere near the level of the correct diet and exercise. And one things for sure, even if food comes properly labelled and described, we won’t be seeing black box cancer warnings on broccoli and the like, well I suppose we might if the GM foods sharks get their way.

So my high med’s friend, try some foods like avocado, extra virgin olive oil, nuts and seeds, cheese, cream and butter, go mad and try some 10% fat minced beef or how about really risking life and limb with a few eggs in the morning. I know, you “tried it a couple of times but I nearly vomited and hat to spit it out again”

Get real lad, you look a bigger chump with every post.
 
Eddie

2 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Do they have a viable alternative to low carb it seems not, if they had surely they should spend more time promoting it on the forum. There is the Non low-carb diet forum specifically to cater for their needs so why don't they use it? Continually mouthing off about the “dangers” of low carb will not help their cause if they have nothing better to put forward. which is evidently the case.

Graham

crown1999 said...

ahaa, well to be in a clique you have to look your best!