Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 May 2011

More Desperate By The Hour !

From noblehead.

“I, like many others suspect the 'Physician' was directed here by the 'person who cannot be named' with the intention of causing trouble, this he has certainly done!”

Nobhead you are a bigger fool than I thought. Do you seriously think a highly respected Doctor would play the roll of a stoodge or mouth piece for me or anyone else ! Until Jays abominable treatment on d.co.uk I had never heard of the man.

Keep up the misinformation my friend, you and the gang have gone way past shooting yourselves in the foot. May I respectfully suggest around four ounces behind the left ear.
 
Eddie

2 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Get a grip noblehead your living in a fantasy world, the facts are I was the one that traced Dr Jay through google, and despite your ridiculous assumptions I too had never heard of him before.

Graham

Anonymous said...

It's a comedy show over there, a set of dumbos, even my low carbing pets are laughing at whats going on in that forum.

Benedict has his work cut out t sort out that forum, he is a clever man, he might succeed.
Good luck!
Karen