Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 May 2011

Comments, on the comments.

Carbo I am chuffed to see you are still around. Re. your comments on Atkins.

“So at 6' weighing 200lbs Atkins BMI would have been between 27 and 28, and he have been overweight.”

Your standards are slipping. As the most pedantic of people, your grammar is not up to your usual high standard. I would of course let it go from anyone else, but you have commented so many times on my lack of education. Well, I am sure you see my point.

If memory serves, you have posted on your blog that you put back all the weight you lost after over two years plus hard work. As I know who you are, and you once stated you were around 180 lbs over weight, Atkins was an anorexic by your standards. But all’s fair in love and war eh.

I would have some respect for you if you confirmed who you are. Remember when you sign posted everyone to my name and address. As even you must know, I hide from no one. On a forum, on a blog, in the boardroom, or in the car park, it’s all the same to me. Keep skulking in the shadows my friend, keep ridiculing the innocent and the non combatants.

One last point, just to let you know it’s not all bun fights and grief, dump that Orlistat and dump the carbs. It’s never to late to see the light and we never turn our backs on anyone that needs our help.

Eddie

No comments: