Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 May 2011

Anti Lowcarb Nutters !

Well there are nutters, and there are anti lowcarb nutters. I have had a taste of their venom, but I appear to have got away lightly. A friend of mine and a very high profile lowcarb advocate, received this as a comment on his blog. I assure you I have edited out some of the more spiteful and grotesque elements.

“Look around your mid-section, you could live off that fat for 6 months. I am highly sceptical that your body needs all that fat. I'm pretty sure your gall bladder will need removal within a few years. Though that's only if you survive the colon cancer from the 15 pounds of fetid low quality hormone laden mad cow meat adhering to your colon.”


As usual it was an anonymous post as are all the negative comments I receive, never even a forum name, except one. Sid Bonkers. Sid and myself don’t have much in common regarding diet, but I don’t include him in the nutter squad, respect where respect is due, he does not skulk in the shadows and unlike the skulkers, he has a great of sense of humour.


Sid’s Comment.


Quote "Kenny’s crew were quick to comment on Sid Bonkers (was ever a bloke more aptly named) new thread today, entitled, “How many carbs a day do you consume per day-chat thread“. I bet they were up all night working on that thread name. " Who’s the "they" you talk of Eddie, I'm my own man and always have been, and it seems I've got up your nose yet again. Perhaps I'll change my username to Vic Inhaler :-) The One And Only Sid Bonkers xxx

Eddie



1 comment:

Ray Davies said...

Eddie, you really should know by now, all that sugar damages their reasoning abilities!!

Perhaps we should call them "carbers" instead of nutters.

Ray